This is my celery now.
This is what it looked like a couple of days ago.
I noticed that it was getting roots, so I decided to take it out of the water and just go ahead and plant it in potting soil, put it in a south window and am waiting to see what it does! : )
If you are doing this, I talked to my friend (who shared this idea) and she let me know that if you find some of the stalks getting a little slimy (on the bottom), just pull them off (which I did). : )
That's it for today! Just wanted to update you on this experiment. Please let me know if it works for you. : ) Have a good day and God bless the work of your hands. : )